As the multifamily and hospitality industries undergo a continual evolution and adopt new personnel structures and technology resources for property operations, The Turn Company strives to meet the growing demand for professional, operationally sophisticated, and well-capitalized contractor/supplier partners who can assist in executing their portfolio-wide business strategies.”
– Eddie Moreno, Managing Partner
We conduct ourselves in a manner that is respectful, courteous, and responsive, and we always strive to meet or exceed our clients' expectations.
We take ownership of our work, and we always strive to deliver high-quality solutions that meet our clients' needs.
We keep our clients informed throughout the process, and we are always responsive to their feedback and concerns.
We recognize that our success is built on the collective efforts of our team. We foster an environment that encourages open communication, constructive feedback, and continuous learning.
We believe in treating everyone with kindness, empathy, and
We prioritize the well-being of our team members and clients, and we take proactive steps to ensure their safety and health.
We are honest, transparent, and ethical in all of our dealings with clients, partners, and colleagues.
We always do what is right, even when it's difficult, and we never compromise our values for short-term gain.
HOW we do business is just as important as the services we provide
• We’re a one-stop solution to manage and execute your capital projects, deferred maintenance initiatives and student housing turns.
• One contract, one invoice, one solution
• Vendor identification, negotiation, engagement, management, and payment, limiting downstream lien risk
• We offer real-time progress visibility throughout the turn process so you always know where we are. Go ahead, keep tabs on us.
• Cure the issue of progress visibility by receiving live updates throughout the turn process: a novel concept in student housing
• On-site management coordination at all stages of your project or turn
• We're a dedicated team of professionals that live, breathe,
and manage turn year-round. Yes, we're a weird breed.
• Turn planning and execution
• Post-turn evaluation and improvement
• Year-round support so your turn isn't just a seasonal exercise
• At the end of the day, results are all that matter, and we
don't mess around with results.
• Time and cost savings
• Analytics with improvement plans
• Peace of mind
• Risk mitigation
• Time savings for your entire management and on-site teams
• Cost savings from a single-vendor solution
• Transparency every step of the way
• A streamlined process for you to do your job
• Organized communities ready for trades
• Simplified process for bids, contracts, and invoices
• Get in and get out more efficiently
• Reduced responsibility pre-, during and post-turn
• Save time by not chasing vendors around and instead focusing on leasing!
• More hands on deck during turn
• Fewer resident complaints & concessions
• Apartment ready on or ahead of schedule
• A smooth move-in without turn related issues
• A clean and freshly painted home
• Peace of mind for students & guarantors
Dustin and the rest of his team were incredible to work with this year for our turn. Everyone was extremely responsive and did fantastic work. We look forward to using them again for turn!
The Turn Company is great! I’ve personally worked with Jesse Baker who has surpassed my expectations! Great value, prompt answers, and a team that I know I can count on!
The Turn Co. is very client oriented and will go over and beyond to meet expectations. While we are a vendor for them, they also try to have the same approach for all their employees and contractors.
Our team’s year-round dedication to serving your community and on-site teams allows us to maintain consistency, deliver quality, and understand the specific needs of your property on both a current and long-term basis. We strive to provide a level of service unrivaled in the industry.
Ready to collab on your next turn? We are.